and the kids won’t even know!
1 medium sweet potato or yam, cooked & peeled
2/3 cup oats, blended (to act as flour)
- In a bowl, smash potato with fork.
- Add oats and egg.
- Mix together until all blended.
- Add your own spices. I used garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread out on pizza pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with favorite sauce, toppings, and cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Erica Hoese is a wife, mother of 3, fitness & wellness coach, natural figure competitor, and speaker based out of Minnesota.
Her passion is encouraging and equipping moms, with young children who struggle with making time for themselves, how to live their happiest, healthiest, and best life.