1/2 cup applesauce (I made homemade)
1 cup cut-up apples, peeled, sliced, and cored
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted) or olive oil
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Mix dry ingredients. Add cut-up apples.
2. Whisk wet ingredients together.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry.
4. Spoon into greased muffin pan.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 min or until done. Store in airtight container for 3-4 days.
Egg Muffin Cups
Mix 10 eggs into a bowl with 1/2 cup milk.
Add favorite toppings:
Ham & Cheese
Spinach & Feta
Mushrooms & Peppers
Salsa & Cheese
Tomato, Basil, & Mozzarella
Pour into greased muffin tins and bake until done.
Chicken Spinach Salad
1 cup Spinach, romaine, and kale
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
3-4 oz. shredded chicken
1/8 cup Parmesan cheese
1-2 Tbsp of Vinegar & Olive Oil Dressing
Cookie Dough Bites
1 scoop herbalife vanilla protein drink mix
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup (I eyeballed it)
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients and roll into balls. Store in an airtight container.
Feel free to add ground flax meals, shredded coconut, etc
Blonde Brownie Shake
1 scoop Cookies ‘n Cream Herbalife Formula 1
1 scoop Dulce de Leche Herbalife Formula 1
2 scoops Herbalife Protein Drink Mix
1 tsp marshmellow pudding
Blend all and top with crushed graham crackers.
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp cacao powder
2 tsp powdered sugar
1/8 tsp salt
a pinch of cayenne (optional)
3 cups popped popcorn
1. Combine dry ingredients
2. Pop popcorn.
3. Pour seasonings over popcorn and shake until covered.
(If you’re using an air popper, you may have to use a little bit of olive oil or butter to get the seasoning to stick).
1/4 c oats, blended
1 egg white
2-3 Tbsp water
1 scoop protein powder
Blend and put in waffle iron
I topped it with a little bit of honey & natural peanut butter of course
BLT Red Potato Salad
10 slices bacon
2 cups cherry tomatoes
2 lbs red potatoes
4 cups chopped romaine
3/4 cup avocado mayo or 3/4 c plain Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
1 Tbsp Ranch seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Tbsp vinegar
1. Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water for 8-10 minutes until they are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes.
2. Mix mayo or yogurt, relish, ranch seasoning, & vinegar in a small bowl.
3. Place potatoes, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado in a large bowl. Toss with dressing to coat.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Crockpot Wild Rice Chicken Soup
2-3 chicken breasts
¾ cup wild rice blend
2 cups chopped carrots
2 cups chopped celery
¼ chopped onion
2 Tbsp. butter
1-2 cloves of garlic
1-2 Bay leaves
5-6 cups low sodium chicken broth
Season with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, sage, parsley and anything else that suits you.
Throw everything into your crockpot and add the broth.
Cook on low for 4 hours. About 20 minutes before serving add 1-2 cups of 2% milk.
Egg White Chips
I whisked 2 egg whites & 1 Tbsp water, then made a very thin layer of it on the bottom of a greased muffin tin. (I think I made 8)… then add a thin layer of cheese… bake at 350 until golden brown.
Homemade Potato Chips
1 Small russet potato or sweet potato
Salt & pepper (or any other seasoning you may like)
Make sure to thinly slice the potatoes, making sure they’re all the same size, so they cook evenly.
Toss potato slices with olive oil, salt, & pepper.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
Fit Mom’s [no-bake] Cookie Dough
1/4 cup oats, grounded up
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 Tbsp natural nut butter
1-2 Tbsp honey or agave nectar
1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
Mix together and enjoy!
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp natural nut butter
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup ground oats
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients.
Pour into muffin pan or donut pan.
Bake at 350 degrees.
Store in an airtight container.
Sweet Potato Pizza Crust
1 medium sweet potato or yam, cooked & peeled
2/3 cup oats, blended (to act as flour)
1. In a bowl, smash potato with fork.
2. Add oats and egg.
3. Mix together until all blended.
4. Add your own spices. I used garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
5. Spread out on pizza pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with favorite sauce, toppings, and cheese.
7. Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
2 cups of healthy pasta of your choice, cooked & drained
1 small butternut squash, cut up
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt & pepper to taste
Almond flour & Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and add to baking dish
2. Cook butternut squash in 2 cups of water until soft and tender
4. Add water & squash to blender; pulse until combined
5. Pour into a bowl and gently fold in cheese
6. Pour cheese and squash mixture over pasta; fold in until combined. Add salt & pepper. Sprinkle flax meal over the pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.